Date : April 22, 2020
Posted by : sunnyroofing
Besides the purchase of your home, the replacement of your roof can be one of the largest expenses you will encounter. Here are a few tips on what to look for in a roofing contractor.
- Make sure the roofing company is experienced and credible. Sunny Roofing has been in business since 1984.
- Look and ask for references and reviews.
- Look for a roofing company that offers free estimates. Sunny Roofing will be happy to come to your home and do a free estimate for you. We will also work with your insurance companies.
- You will need a company that offers warranties. Sunny Roofing offers two warranties, one is the manufacturers warranty and the other is our workmanship warranty.
- Look for a company that is a member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB is an accreditation body that provides basic information, background reviews, licensing information and customer experience for all it’s members. Sunny Roofing has been a member of the BBB since 2008, with an A+ rating.